Fall Afternoon Teas Featuring a Festive Sweets Buffet
Throughout the fall, The French Kitchen will offer an afternoon tea highlighting a different theme each month. October will feature a Halloween-inspired dessert buffet, with spooky eats such as “finger cookies” and “eyeball jelly” as well as a selection of pumpkin-flavored goodies. November will be a fall afternoon tea featuring an abundance of fall ingredients including chestnuts and sweet potatoes, and December will feature a holiday-themed buffet. Adults and children alike can satisfy their sweet tooth at the festive sweets buffet, exclusively at The French Kitchen.
1 October – 29 December 2017
3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (4:00 p.m. last order, sweets buffet 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
※Excludes Christmas holidays
Menu / Price (subject to tax and service charge)
Festive Sweets Afternoon Tea ★NEW
- Mushrooms, pumpkin, Brie de Meaux, frittata
- Chicken, celery, walnut, apple, raisin bread
- Smoked salmon crepe, dill cream cheese
- Chocolate and pear soufflé
- Mont Blanc
- Apple tartlet
- Plain scone,pumpkin scone with apple jam & whipped cream
- Smoked salmon cornet, dill cream, salmon roe
- Tomato, mozzarella, basil pintxos
- Smoked turkey Waldorf, tortilla wrap
- Marshmallow snow man
- Buche noel
- Chocolate lollipop
- Plain scone, chocolate and cranberry scone with whipped cream & milk jam
※Please note that the menu may change according to the availability.
Festive Sweets Buffet（unlimited）
- Monthly themed sweets and cakes
October：Halloween-inspired dessert buffet on the afternoon menu, featuring spooky eats such as “finger cookies” and “eyeball jelly” as well as a selection of pumpkin-flavored goodies.
November: The Fall dessert buffet will featuring an abundance of fall ingredients including chestnuts and sweet potatoes.
December: Holiday-themed afternoon sweets buffet.
- Coffee or tea
- +81 3 4333 8781
- The French Kitchen
- 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
(weekends and national holidays 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
(weekends and national holidays 3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
- 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- 11:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.