Featuring Summer Tropical Fruits! The French Kitchen’s Monthly Afternoon Tea Buffet
The French Kitchen offers an unforgettable afternoon tea experience with an elegant assortment plate and lavish dessert buffet that highlights a different theme each month. Adults and children alike can satisfy their sweet tooth with these monthly offerings, exclusively at The French Kitchen.
Summer Tropical Fruit Afternoon Tea Buffet, June 17 – August 31
Summer Tropical Fruit Afternoon Tea Buffet ★NEW (subject to tax and service charge)
JPY 3,800 (weekdays only)
JPY 4,200 (weekends & national holidays only)
JPY 5,800 (with a glass of Champagne / any day of the week）
JPY 7,200 (with free-flowing Champagne / any day of the week)
June 17 – August 30, 2019
3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (4:00 p.m. last order, sweets buffet 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
*Seating is limited to 90 minutes
Savor the best summer has to offer with an afternoon tea buffet featuring seasonal tropical fruits and healthy offerings at The French Kitchen. The beloved afternoon tea is given a new twist this summer with colorful and vitamin-rich healthy dishes using tropical fruits such as mango, pineapple and passion fruit. Of highlight is a fragrant passion fruit chocolate fountain, which exudes a refreshingly sweet aroma that diners can instantly smell as they walk into the buffet area. Celebrate the arrival of summer and boost the antioxidants level in your body with these sensational summer treats.
- Mango shortcake
- Peach charlotte
- Hibiscus and berries tart
- Glass dessert
– Blueberry, butterfly pea tea gelée, lavender panna cotta
– Mango pudding
– Watermelon, rose gelée, lychee mousse
– Peach, Annin mousse
– Pineapple, coconut blanc-manger
- Fresh fruits
- Ice cream or homemade sherbet
Passionfruit chocolate fountain
- Smoked salmon and asparagus quiche
- Spicy chicken and avocado tortilla chips
- Curry-flavored egg sandwich
- Vegetable stick hummus dip
- Roast pork sandwich
- Plain scone
- Lavender scone
- Apricot jam/whipped cream
- Choice of one premium organic tea from Los Angeles-based“ART OF TEA”, such as Earl Grey Crèmetea, an organic high grown estate black tea hand blended with fragrant oil of bergamot and a touch of French vanilla.
*Coffee is also available.
- +81 3 4333 8781
- The French Kitchen
- 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
(weekends and national holidays 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
(weekends and national holidays 3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
- 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- 11:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.