Soirée Blanche “Voyage” ~All White Summer Party~
This summer, Grand Hyatt Tokyo will bring the glitz and glamor of the 1970’s French Riviera to The French Kitchen once again with an all white-themed terrace party. This year the event will take on a new twist with décor focusing on the hotel’s 15th anniversary theme of “Voyage.” These events will be held from Saturday, 30 June and will be offered exclusively for eight nights over the summer.
Come dressed all in white and enjoy free-flowing Champagne and sizzling food from the grill in our urban resort-inspired restaurant.
We will welcome a new DJ, who will complete the summer feeling with French-influenced deep house music perfectly paired with the atmosphere. Enjoy a variety of beverages including Pommery Summertime Blanc de Blancs champagne, wine, rosé and cocktails. The dress code will be white; the state of mind will be azure. Make a booking for this exclusive summer event now.
Post your best Soirée Blanche photo and win a complimentary stay! Click here for details
July：7 ／ 15 ／ 28
August：4 ／ 11 ／ 18 ／ 25
*Please note that there may be photo/video shooting taking place during the events. In addition, please be advised that some of these photographs may be used for various media and for marketing purposes.
7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
The French Kitchen (2nd Floor) Main Dining Room and Terrace
[Advanced Reservations Required]
・For inquiries, please call the French Kitchen directly.
・Please note that if the minimum number of people is not met, the event may be cancelled.
Menu / Price (subject to tax and a service charge)
Soirée Blanche “Voyage”
■Regular Plan JPY 12,000
Diners can enjoy beverages, light bites and a sit-down dinner.
Main Dish (unlimited)
■Standing Plan JPY 7,000
Diners can enjoy beverages and light bites on the terrace and bar area.
*Please note that the standing plan does not include main dishes.
[Win a stay and dining certificates!] Post your best photos from Soirée Blanche on Instagram with the hashtags below!
Participants of this year’s all-white summer party Soirée Blanche who post photos on Instagram with the campaign hashtags below will have a chance to win a complimentary stay and dining certificates!
- Please note that there may be photo/video shooting taking place during the events. In addition, please be advised that some of these photographs may be used for various media and for marketing purposes.
- In case of inclement weather, the event will be held indoors.
- If it is less than the minimum number of participants, we may cancel the event.
- Please note that reservations for parties of less than of equal to 2 people may be asked to share a table.
- Payment by credit card (VISA / MasterCard or AMEX) is required, since this is a special plan.
- This is a champagne/wine event. Please refrain from driving to the event.
- This special event is not valid in conjunction with other promotions or special offers.
- Advanced reservation is recommended, as there is limited capacity.
- Please note that a 100% cancellation fee will apply for cancellations and changes that are made to the reservation less than 5 days prior to the event.
- +81 3 4333 8781
- The French Kitchen
- 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
(weekends and national holidays 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
(weekends and national holidays 3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
- 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- 11:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.