Soirée Blanche – French Moroccan Night: All White Summer Party
This summer, Grand Hyatt Tokyo will bring the glitz and glamor of the 1970s French Riviera to The French Kitchen with an all white-themed terrace party. Recognized as a popular annual summer event in the city, Soirée Blanche will take on a new and fun twist this year with a touch of Moroccan style.
To complete the summer vibe, a DJ will be spinning French-influenced deep house music perfectly paired with the atmosphere. There will also be modern style belly dance performances for the first time. Guests are invited to come in their best white attire and enjoy free-flowing beverages including Champagne, wines and cocktails, and a buffet of traditional Moroccan- dishes. The dress code will be white; the state of mind will be azure.
June: 22 / 29
July: 6 / 13 / 20 / 27
August: 3 / 10 / 11 / 17 / 24 / 31
7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
*Please note that there may be photo/video shooting taking place during the events. In addition, please be advised that some of these photographs may be used for various media and for marketing purposes.
The French Kitchen (2nd Floor) Main Dining Room and Terrace
Menu / Price (subject to tax and a service charge)
Soirée Blanche – French Moroccan Night
[Advanced Reservations Required] Please reserve via website
■Standing Plan JPY 8,000
Enjoy welcome Champagne, Moroccan style canapés, finger food buffet and free-flow drinks in a more casual atmosphere. Please refer to the ★ mark in the menu below for items included in the plan.
■Regular Plan JPY 12,000
Enjoy welcome Champagne, Moroccan style canapés, appetizer, a buffet dinner and free-flow drinks. The plan includes all items in the menu below apart from Snacks.
< Menu >
Free-flow Beverages ★
- Champagne from G.H.Mumm
- The French Kitchen Original Sangria
- Red & White Wines
- Soft Drinks
Welcome Canapés ★
- Marinated olives
- Date stuffed with feta cheese and pistachio
- Eggplant and pomegranate tart
- Seared tuna with chermoula, roasted pepper salsa
Snack in buffet style ★
- Falafel, Tahini sauce
- Labneh cheese with za’atar, olive oil
- Adana kebab – Lamb Kebab
- Jawaneh dajaj – Chicken wings with coriander, garlic and lemon
- Sambousek Arayes – Lebanese meat-stuffed pitas
- Fatoush salad (Vegetable salad, sumac and lemon dressing, fried bread)
Hot item in buffet style
- Carving – Roasted beef, Moroccan spice
- Nabe- Cous cous, vegetables
- Sautéed sea bream, za’atar, spiced chickpea purée
- Moroccan chicken, preserved lemon and olives
- Shrimp MUTAFA
- Lamb kebab, roasted tomato
- Merguez sausage
- Cardamom ice cream ★
- Rose water ice cream ★
- Please note that there may be photo/video shooting taking place during the events. In addition, please be advised that some of these photographs may be used for various media and for marketing purposes.
- In case of inclement weather, the event will be held indoors.
- If it is less than the minimum number of participants, we may cancel the event.
- Please note that reservations for parties of less than of equal to 2 people may be asked to share a table.
- Payment by credit card (VISA / MasterCard or AMEX) is required, since this is a special plan.
- This is a champagne/wine event. Please refrain from driving to the event.
- This special event is not valid in conjunction with other promotions or special offers.
- Advanced reservation is recommended, as there is limited capacity.
- Please note that a 100% cancellation fee will apply for cancellations and changes that are made to the reservation less than 5 days prior to the event.
- +81 3 4333 8781
- The French Kitchen
- 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
(weekends and national holidays 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
(weekends and national holidays 3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
- 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- 11:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Other summer dining options on the open-air terraces!