Dining Certificates are available for exclusive menu offerings at our restaurant, perfect to be used for social occasions and also as gifts.
Item / Price
Lunch Certificate JPY 5,000
Dining Certificate JPY 10,000
Dining Certificate “GRAND” JPY 15,000
Gift box available for JPY 1,000.
Check more items at online shop.
Lunch Certificate: exclusive lunch course at Fiorentina, The French Kitchen, Shunbou, Roku Roku, The Oak Door, Chinaroom and Keyakizaka
Dining Certificate: exclusive dinner course at Fiorentina, The French Kitchen and The Oak Door
Dining Certificate “GRAND”: exclusive dinner course at Shunbou, Roku Roku, Chinaroom and Keyakizaka
Also valid in any restaurants or bar towards the purchase of food and beverage with a value of JPY 15,000 for Dining Certificates “GRAND”, JPY 10,000 for Dining Certificates or JPY 5,000 for Lunch Certificates.
Grand Hyatt Tokyo Fiorentina Pastry Boutique in the Lobby or online shop.
- Product will be shipped within 5 business days of credit card payment or after confirmation of the bank transfer payment.
- The request of arrival date cannot be accepted.
- During special periods designated by the hotel (such as Christmas, New Year holiday season and Golden Week), the online shop is closed. Any inquiries or shipping requests will not be reacted during this period.
6 months from the date of purchase.
During Christmas and New Year holiday season, certificates may only be used towards the purchase of food and beverage as cash vouchers.
Kindly contact the restaurant of your choice and inform them that you are using a Lunch or Dining Certificate. Certificates are not valid with any other promotion or certificate.
- Date of issue is the date of purchase. Guests may not choose the issue date.
- Certificates are not valid towards Rooms, Spa and Fitness and Room Service charges.
- Certificates may not be exchanged for cash and unused amounts are not refundable.
- Certificates cannot be resold or used for promotional activities without the written approval of Grand Hyatt Tokyo.
- Certificates are not valid for combined purchases from restaurants and bars.
- Certificates are not valid with any other promotion, point program or certificate.
- Certificates are not valid towards restaurant and bar charges signed to guestrooms.
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo is not responsible for theft, loss or destruction of certificates.
- Certificates may not be used after valid period.
- Certificates may not be sent to overseas.