- Are the restaurants kid-friendly?
- Minors cannot enter the jazz lounge Maduro.
Children are welcome at all other restaurants.
- Are there seats for children (high chairs)?
All restaurants that welcome children have seats for children (high chairs).
Quantities are limited, so please notify the restaurant of any needs when making reservations.
- Do you have a children's' menus?
- The French Kitchen, The Oak Door and Chinaroom have children's menus.
- Do you have a nursing room or child care facility?
Nursing rooms are not available in the restaurants. We recommend using the nursery and child care facilities in Roppongi Hills.