Celebrations and Business Use
- Is it possible to have flowers or cakes prepared?
- Cake can be prepared if reservations are made at least four days in advance.
Flowers can be arranged starting at JPY 3,000 (subject to tax). Please contact the restaurant for details.
- Can cake or wine be brought in?
- Outside food is not allowed (except baby food).
Beverages such as champagne and wine can be brought in and will be subject to a corkage fee of JPY 6,000 per bottle (not including tax).
- Can entire restaurants be reserved for parties, weddings or wedding receptions?
- Is it possible to prepare menus that do not have prices listed?
Yes, this is possible at all restaurants. Quantities are limited, so please be sure to mention special requests such as this when making reservations.
- Where should guests go to prepare gifts or souvenirs?
Gifts and souvenirs are available at Fiorentina Pastry Boutique.