Savor an array of exquisite French bistro cuisine at our all-day dining restaurant
In addition to offering a wide selection
of à la carte dining options that change seasonally,
The French Kitchen stocks approximately
3,000 bottles of French wine for guests to choose from.
The restaurant offers a variety of private dining rooms
and the entire restaurant
can be reserved for restaurant weddings,
private parties, press gatherings and more.
THE FRENCH KICHEN All-Day Dining
- +81 3 4333 8781Email
- 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
(weekends and national holidays 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- 2:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(weekends and national holidays 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- 11:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- 2nd Floor Grand Hyatt Tokyo
6-10-3 Roppongi, Minato-Ku, Tokyo, Japan 106-0032
Maps & Directions
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo 2F
- # of seats
- 253 (Including 70 terrace seats)
- Private Dining Rooms
- Chef's Table (20 people)
Wine Table (10 people)
Terrace Table (6 people)
- Please note there are some dining plans that are not eligible to receive World of Hyatt points. Also, kindly note that other point program cannot be used together with World of Hyatt’s.
- Special prices may apply during specific seasons such as Christmas, New Year's and Golden Week.
- Menu offerings and prices are subject to change. For details and further information, please contact the restaurant.
- All areas are non-smoking including the bar, terrace and private rooms.
- For breakfast reservation, please be advised that priority will be given to staying guests while a limited number of tables are available for non-staying guests.
Do you Instagram?
Share your experiences with #TheFrenchKitchen