Luxurious Matsutake Dinner Course
Teppanyaki restaurant Keyakizaka will take full advantage of Matsutake season and offer a luxurious JPY 40,000 dinner course featuring fragrant dishes, all cooked right before diners’ eyes.
Mid September – Late October, 2022
Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
*Operational hours are subject to change. Click here for the latest operational hours.
Menu / Price (Inc. tax / exc. service charge)
Matsutake Mushroom Dinner Course ★NEW
- Pan fried Matsutake mushroom, pacific saury beignet, sudachi citrus sauce
- Matsutake mushroom soup, ginkgo, chicken, lotus root in papillot
- Steamed abalone from Aomori, Matsutake mushroom
- Pan fried Matsutake mushroom and tile fish wrapped in Hoba leaf
- Ishigaki beef, Okinawa Ishigaki island
Tenderloin and sirloin 40g each, vegetable
- Matsutake mushroom and garlic fried rice
miso soup, Japanese pickles
- Teppan Mont Blanc, anglaise sauce, vanilla ice cream
- Coffee or tea
À la carte Matsutake mushrooms
- Teppan-fried Japanese Matsutake mushroom
- Japanese Matsutake mushroom clear soup in papillote
*The price and stock will vary depending on the day’s produce.