Stay in the World’s First Takashi Murakami Flower Art Gallery Room
Grand Hyatt Tokyo presents a new Takashi Murakami Flower Gallery stay package in collaboration with renowned artist Takashi Murakami and the Roppongi Hills Takashi Murakami Project from January 9, 2021. The stay package will be the first of its kind and will be offered exclusively in one suite that will feature 14 original art works and sculptures inspired by Murakami’s famous Flower works, that were created specially for this collaboration.
The stay also includes a special in-room Flower dinner course, an autographed art book and an optional Flower nail art service that is sure to delight art aficionados.
Images: ©︎2020 Takashi Murakami/Kaikai Kiki Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Accepting just one reservation per day, book this exclusive suite and spend the night amongst Takashi Murakami’s original Flower and Flower Parent and Child art works
A unique stay package produced by Takashi Murakami himself, the suite will feature original art work inspired by his Flower works including a 195 cm golden Flower Parent and Child sculpture, a plush Flower Parent and Child on the bed, and in the living room, paintings, rugs, flower balls and some art will even appear in the bathrooms. Immerse yourself in the cute and colorful world of Takashi Murakami and feel as if you are staying in a one-of-a-kind private art gallery that was arranged just for you.
In addition to the art works, the stay package includes a special in-room Flower dinner course, an autographed art book and an optional Flower nail art service that is sure to delight art aficionados.
January 9 – June 1, 2021
Price (excludes tax and a service charge)
Roppongi Hills Takashi Murakami Project, Takashi Murakami Flower Gallery Stay
*Price is for two guests. For additional guests, there will be a JPY 20,000 fee and the room can accommodate a maximum of three guests.
*One autographed art book will be provided per stay.
Stay Package Details (for two guests)
- A stay in the Chairman Suite
- Original Flower sweets box and rosé Champagne
- Flower in-room dinner course
（one meal per stay for two people）
- Art book signed by Takashi Murakami
- Suite benefits
(Access to the Grand Club lounge, Nagomi Spa and Fitness, etc.)
- Flower Parent and Child in-room nail art
*Additional fees will apply.
Dinner Delivery Time
Please choose a delivery time (see options below).
 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
 7:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
 7:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
 8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
 8:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
 9:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- For online reservations, please enter the desired delivery time in the “Request” field on the reservation form.
- When booking over the phone, please inform the operator of your preferred delivery time.
- A 100% cancellation fee will apply for cancellations that are made less than three days prior to the arrival date.
- Guests must read and sign the accommodation terms and conditions of this stay package before the stay
- Items installed in the guestroom cannot be taken home
- Subject to change based on future COVID-19 situation and overall government policy
- If you book this plan for two consecutive dates and check-in again on the same day as check-out (within 24 hours), it will be counted as one stay
- Online booking:
Click on the button below and select your desired reservation dates in the upper right area of the page to check the availability.
- Over the phone：
Global Contact Center (Hyatt Reservations): Phone 0120-088-188
*Please inform the operator of this plan’s offer code “flower”
Other “ROPPONGI HILLS TAKASHI MURAKAMI PROJECT” Offers
Takashi Murakami Flower Afternoon Tea Takeout Box
Grand Hyatt Tokyo is offering a new afternoon tea takeout box in collaboration with Takashi Murakami and the Roppongi Hills Takashi Murakami Project. The box features two layers of vibrant sweet and savory items inspired by the artist’s famous Flower works as well as an original menu card and a purple Flower furoshiki wrapping cloth that was specially created for this collaboration. Only 20 boxes will be sold per day and must be reserved in advance.
Takashi Murakami’s Flower Cookies and Bread
Fiorentina Pastry Boutique is offering delightful white chocolate cookies and bread filled with sweet bean paste modeled after artist Takashi Murakami’s famous ‘Flower‘ works as part of the collaboration with the Roppongi Hills Takashi Murakami Project.