“Draw Your Happiness” Instagram Campaign 2020
We invite you to spread cheer this holiday season by participating in our Instagram campaign! Post photos taken at Grand Hyatt Tokyo or repost photos from Grand Hyatt Tokyo’s official Instagram account with hashtags #GrandHoliday2020 and #GrandHyattTokyo, and follow @grandhyatttokyo to join.
As an extra incentive, participants will have a chance to win dining certificates. Among the posts, one winner will be chosen for the “2020 Memories at Grand Hyatt Tokyo” award; one will be awarded for the most photogenic picture; and one for the post that best captures our “Draw Your Happiness” theme and writes their hopes and dreams for the coming year in the caption.
November 13 – December 25, 2020
How to join the campaign
1) Follow Grand Hyatt Tokyo’s official Instagram account @grandhyatttokyo
2) During the above period, post or repost a photo featuring Grand Hyatt Tokyo with the hashtags #GrandHoliday2020 and #Grandhyatttokyo.
3) In the caption, please tell us your memories of this year, your aspirations for next year, and your hopes and dreams for the future.
*Please note that private accounts will not be eligible for the prize.
＜Example of Post＞
– This year’s holiday decorations in the lobby on the 1st floor of Grand Hyatt Tokyo
– Reposting a photo of the holiday area posted by Grand Hyatt Tokyo’s official Instagram account (@grandhyatttokyo)
– Happy memories that you experienced this year at Grand Hyatt Tokyo’s accommodations, restaurant, etc.
*Guests who post photos taken at the hotel will have a chance to win some prizes. Please see below for further information.
Gifts from Grand Hyatt Tokyo
Among the participants who follow the conditions listed above, three pairs of six people will be selected as winners and will receive a lunch certificate that can be used at the restaurants in Grand Hyatt Tokyo.
Grand Hyatt Tokyo Lunch Certificates
JPY 10,000 (JPY 5,000 Certificate x 2)
♦ Photogenic Award
The most photogenic photo taken at Grand Hyatt Tokyo will be selected.
♦ “2020 Memories at Grand Hyatt Tokyo” Award
We will select a photo that conveys a beautiful memory made at Grand Hyatt Tokyo in 2020.
♦ “Draw Your Happiness” Award
We will select one post or repost (of a photo from the hotel’s official account) that best captures the “Draw Your Happiness” holiday theme, refecting your aspirations for next year, and your hopes and dreams for the future.
Notification of winner and prizes
The winners will be notified by Grand Hyatt Tokyo’s official Instagram account (@grandhyatttokyo) directly. The prize will be sent to the winners after Grand Hyatt Tokyo has been notified of the address that the prize is to be sent to, within the noted deadline.
∗ Please set your account settings so you are able to receive direct messages.
∗ Please note that if we do not receive a response from the winner within 5 days, they will forfeit the right to receive their prize.
Terms and conditions
• Images posted are limited to those taken by the person posting the image.
• When necessary, please obtain approval from the people in the posted image (photograph) in advance.
• Please do not get other guests in the photos.
• The below cases will not be considered valid:
∗ All posts by participants will be considered to be approved in advance to be used on Grand Hyatt Tokyo’s website, Social Media accounts and for PR purposes. There will not be any rewards or rights concerning developments paid to the participants who are associated.
∗ Grand Hyatt Tokyo will not be responsible for any of the content or trouble that may arise concerning messages or images posted on the program by the participants.
∗ Grand Hyatt Tokyo will not be responsible for any SNS application issues that may arise during the program.
∗ The program may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Marketing Communications at Grand Hyatt Tokyo
∗ All inquiries must be via e-mail. Inquiries will be received between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on weekdays.
Inquiries received on weekends and holidays will be responded to on the following weekdays.
∗ We are unable to disclose any information on participants and winners.
∗ Inquiries received from December 25, 2020 to January 3, 2021 will be responded to after January 4, 2021.