Grand Hyatt Tokyo introduces a new afternoon tea takeout box in collaboration with renowned artist Takashi Murakami and the Roppongi Hills Takashi Murakami Project. Enjoy the afternoon tea experience at home with this unique takeout box.
The box will feature two layers of vibrant sweet and savory items inspired by the artist’s famous ‘Flower’ works as well as an original menu card and a purple ‘Flower’ furoshiki wrapping cloth that was specially created for this collaboration.
Please click here for Takashi Murakami Flower Afternoon Tea Take out BOX details
- Fromage blanc
- Butterfly pea flower tea
- Orange liquor
- Green apple
- Vanilla cream and raspberry
- Strawberry jelly and pistachio
- Mango and coconut
- Apricot jelly and apricot
- Exotic fruit
- Muscat grape
- Strawberry shortcake
Plain and strawberry scone (two of each)
*served with jam
Savory (two of each)
- Chicken breast and black truffle mousse tortilla wrap
- Brioche French toast foie gras lingonberry jam
- Homemade smoked salmon sour cream caviar blinis
- Cheese sable pumpkin purée nutmeg
Original furoshiki wrapping cloth
Original menu card
*Please note that photos are an image and there may be individual differences in the color and appearance of the patterns.