Experience a Relaxing Week-Long Staycation at Grand Hyatt Tokyo
Grand Hyatt Tokyo introduces its new extended stay package for spring that will be available for stays until May 31, 2021. The ‘Grand Weekly Escape at Roppongi Hills’ package includes complimentary perks such as a picnic-inspired outdoor meal at the hotel’s signature restaurant, The Oak Door steakhouse, high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, freshly brewed in-room Nespresso coffee, access to all areas of the serene Nagomi Spa and Fitness facilities, a 10% discounts on spa treatments and food and beverage, and 25% off laundry service. With its central location directly connected to Roppongi Hills which houses 200 shops and restaurants, a cinema, as well as unique art installations, Grand Hyatt Tokyo is the perfect base from which to comfortably explore and discover the city and the Roppongi Hills neighborhood.
*Operational hours are subject to change. Click here for the latest operational hours.
Now – May 31, 2021 (checkout date)
Grand Weekly Escape at Roppongi Hills
Price (Inc. tax / exc. service charge)
King / Twin
JPY 130,900 for 7 Nights
Club King / Twin (includes Grand Club Access)
JPY 277,200 for 7 Nights
*Available on a weekly basis only (7 nights, 14 nights, 21 nights, 28 nights).
*Please note that the number of nights cannot be reduced.
*Both room types accommodate up to 2 guests.
■ “Pic-Niku” Spring Picnic Terrace (Standard Plan)
Restaurant: The Oak Door (6th floor)
Period：Monday – Thursday (excluding holidays)
Time：1.00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Last order 7:00 p.m.)
As the weather warms up, join us at the open-air terrace of The Oak Door steakhouse for a picnic-inspired spring menu highlighting niku (meat) such as bone-in striploin steak, steamed pork buns and juicy picnic burgers.
Click here for details
* One meal will be offered per stay.
* Please contact the restaurant in advance to make a reservation.
* This benefit can only be used for this plan during your stay.
* This is offered exclusively at the terrace seats. In case of unfavorable weather, indoor seating (non-smoking) will be provided.
■ 10% discount for onsite restaurants including room service and takeout
■ 10% discount for Nagomi Spa and Fitness spa treatments
■ 25% discount for laundry service
- Use of the pool and fitness center at Nagomi Spa and Fitness (5F)
- High-speed Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- Nespresso machines in all guestrooms
- Exclusive BALMAIN bath amenities that are not yet available in Japan
■ Grand Club
Offering personalized service and exclusive accommodations, the Grand Club is a private lounge located on the 10th floor. Guests staying in club rooms and all suites have access to the Grand Club Lounge.
Click here for details
- Limited number of rooms available per day for this offer.
- Reservations are required at least one day before the arrival date.
- Reservations may be cancelled until 3:00 PM, two days prior to the reservation date. Cancellations after this period will incur a one-night cancellation fee.
- A credit card guarantee is required at the time of booking.
- The total accommodation fee will be charged at check-in. Please note that this plan in non-refundable and the number of nights may not be reduced.
- The 10% discount at restaurants and bars (including room service) is applicable only for reservations made on the official website or by phone. Reservations from other sites, as well as other promotions and benefits cannot be used in conjunction with this plan.
- This plan is eligible for World of Hyatt membership benefits, points accrual, and stay count.
- Online booking:
Click on the button below and select your desired reservation dates in the upper right area of the page to check the availability.
- Over the phone：
Global Contact Center (Hyatt Reservations): Phone 0120-088-188
*Please inform the operator of this plan’s offer code “escape”