【Book Online! 13 November】 Legendary “Gaja” Winemaker Dinner at Keyakizaka
On 13 November, teppanyaki restaurant Keyakizaka will hold a special dinner event introducing the popular Italian wine “Gaja”. Enjoy a selection of the world-famous Piedmont wines that Wine Spectator calls “the finest Italian wines ever made”.
On the day of the event, we will welcome Mr. Angelo Gaja from Italy, the owner of Gaja, to share his family’s winemaking history and discuss the delicate and elegant tasting notes of each wine. Mr. Gaja is a great producer who is admired as “the best of Italian wine”, known for improving the status of Italian wine, incorporating innovative winemaking techniques while preserving tradition.
Book your seats now to join us at this exclusive dinner featuring a special seven-course menu prepared by Chef de Cuisine Yoshinobu Honda and six wine pairings from Gaja including the rare Barbaresco 2000 and Sori San Lorenzo 1999. Enjoy a special evening with great food, great wine and the opportunity to meet an Italian wine legend.
Date & Time
13 November, 2018
7:00 p.m. Start (6:30 p.m. Door open)
Price (subject to tax and service charge)
Wine Selection: “Gaja”
- Gaia & Rey 2016, Chardonnay
- Ca’Marcanda 2015
- Brunello Di Montalcino 2013
- Dagromis Barolo 2014
- Barbaresco 2000
- Sori San Lorenzo 1999
- Online reservations and payment available. Payment by credit card (VISA / MasterCard or AMEX) is required, since this is a special plan.
- This is a wine event. Please refrain from driving to the event.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Advanced reservation is recommended, as there is limited capacity.
- This special event is not valid in conjunction with other promotions or special offers.
- 100% cancellation fee from 5 days prior to event.