Golden Week “One More Night” Stay Package with a Complimentary Breakfast, Hotel Credit and a Leisurely Late Checkout
From April 26 to May 9, avoid the Golden Week crowds and enjoy a relaxing staycation at Grand Hyatt Tokyo. Our limited-time stay package includes a 2:00 p.m. late checkout, breakfast at The French Kitchen and a JPY 10,000 hotel credit. Stay for two nights or more to receive a JPY 30,000 hotel credit that may be used at our restaurants.
With on-site programs for families such as an art tour, and luxurious dinners that can be enjoyed on our open-air terraces, you’ll have plenty of options to keep you entertained over the extended holiday. Reward yourself and your family with this stay package that will make you want to stay just “one more night”.
April 26 – May 9, 2021 (checkout date)
Golden Week “One More Night”
- Includes a JPY 10,000 hotel credit per night or a JPY 30,000 hotel credit for two nights or more
- Breakfast at The French Kitchen (2F)
- Late (2:00 p.m.) checkout
- Standard King / Twin (42sqm)
- View Room King / Twin (42sqm)
*Both room types accommodate up to two guests.
Price (Inc. tax / exc. service charge)
King / Twin
JPY 39,600- for double occupancy per a night
View King / Twin
JPY 42,900- for double occupancy per a night
*Includes breakfast and a JPY 10,000 hotel credit per night or a JPY 30,000 hotel credit for two nights or more
If you are staying with children and would like to book a second room, we are also offering a special “Family Plan” rate. Please click here for more details
1. Redeem your hotel credit at our unique restaurants
JPY 10,000 hotel credit for a one night stay and a JPY 30,000 hotel credit for two nights or more.
Enjoy an exceptional dining experience at our restaurants that offer a wide variety of cuisines, from Japanese to French and Italian.
The French Kitchen Breakfast (buffet):
6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
*If you would prefer to enjoy breakfast in your room, in-room dining option (select menu items) is also possible.
3. Late 2:00 p.m. Checkout
- Use of the pool and fitness center at Nagomi Spa and Fitness (5F)
- High-speed Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- Nespresso machines in all guestrooms
- Exclusive BALMAIN bath amenities that are not yet available in Japan
*Kindly note that there are age limits for usage of each of the facilities at Nagomi Spa and Fitness such as the pool and fitness center. Click here for details
*As a precautionary measure, we have implemented some operational changes.Click here for details
About the Hotel Credit
- JPY 10,000 credit per night and JPY 30,000 credit for 2 nights or more (JPY 30,000 is the maximum amount offered for any stay longer than two nights).
- Hotel credit will only be offered once per room, per stay. If you book this package for two consecutive dates and check-in again on the same day as the checkout date (within 24 hours), it will be counted as one stay, and package benefits and hotel credit will be provided only once during the stay. The conditions apply even when the room types of two consecutive reservations are different.
- Hotel credit will be deducted from the total food and beverage charges upon checkout.
- Hotel credit may only be used during the stay at restaurants (including in-room dining and the pastry boutique), the minibar at Grand Hyatt Tokyo.
About this Package
- Limited number of rooms are available per day for this offer.
- Room rates may fluctuate and will vary depending on the date the reservation is booked.
- Reservations may be cancelled until 3:00 PM, one day prior to the reservation date. Cancellations after this period will incur a one-night cancellation fee.
- A credit card guarantee is required at the time of booking.
- This offer may not be used together with other promotional offers.
- This plan is eligible for World of Hyatt membership benefits, points accrual, and stay count.
- Online booking:
Click on the button below and select your desired reservation dates in the upper right area of the page to check the availability.
- Over the phone：
Global Contact Center (Hyatt Reservations): Phone 0120-088-188
*Please inform the operator of this plan’s offer code “GWMORE”
One More Room! Receive 50% off the second room for children
The Family Plan is an offer for guests needing a second room when traveling with children.
Rate Plan : Family Plan
Application : For the second room for children who are 12 years and under.
Rate : 50% off from the hotel standard rate
*Hotel standard rate may fluctuate and will vary depending on the date the reservation is booked.
How to book：Please book your first room with any stay packages which are sold on the Hyatt official website. The Family Plan bookings can only be made via Hyatt Global Contact Center (0120-088-188), so please tell the operator your reservation number of the first room and that you would like to book a second room with the Family Plan.
*The Family Plan rate is not dependent on the rate of the parent’s room. The rate for Family Plan is 50% off from the hotel standard rate (may fluctuate).
*Plan benefits of the first room cannot be applied to the second room booked with the Family plan.
*The Family Plan can be offered to guests who book their first room under any packages which are sold on the Hyatt official website. Reservations from other sites, as well as other promotions and benefits cannot be used in conjunction with this plan.
Grand Art Experience
Immerse yourself in the world of art at Grand Hyatt Tokyo, home to approximately 200 art pieces based on the theme, “East meets West”. During the Golden Week period, the hotel will be offering a special interactive Golden Week art program for guests staying at the hotel, with fun activities for the whole family.
Please inform us of your child’s age at the time of booking.(Amenities vary depending on age)
- Kids Yukata and Slippers
- Kids Toothbrush
Additional Children’s Amenities (available upon request)
- Crib (for age 1 and under)
- Baby Bathtub
- Bed Guard
*Kindly note that there is a limited quantity of each item and they may not be always available.