【Book Online! 29 April】 Champagne Breakfast & Cooking Class
The French Kitchen is pleased to present “Champagne Breakfast”
Learn first-hand how to prepare traditional French breakfast dishes from Executive Sous Chef David Bellin while enjoying free-flowing Champagne in the comfort of a private dining room. During the breakfast, Beverage Manager Quentin Frantz will also offer tips on selecting the best Champagne to pair with the cuisine.
This event will be held on 29 April and we will be introducing“Taittinger Comte de Champagne Blanc de Blancs 2006”.
We invite you to join us for a luxurious French breakfast at the Chef’s Table this spring.
Date & Time
9:00 a.m. START (8:45- Reception)
10:00 a.m. Breakfast START
11:00 a.m. Finish
Price (subject to tax and service charge)
- Online reservations (for parties of up to four persons) and payment available.
Payment by credit card (VISA / MasterCard or AMEX) is required, since this is a special plan.
- This is a Champagne event. Please refrain from driving to the event.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Advanced reservation is recommended, as there is limited capacity.
- This special event is not valid in conjunction with other promotions or special offers.
- 100% cancellation fee from 5 days prior to event.