From Tokyo Station
- Take the Marunouchi Line to Ginza Station. Take the Hibiya Line to Roppongi Station. Walk from Roppongi Station.
From Haneda Airport
- Take the Airport Limousine Bus to Akasaka Area.
- Take the Tokyo Monorail to Hamamatsu-cho Station. Take a taxi from Hamamatsu-cho Station.
- From Haneda Airport Station, take the Keihin Kyuko Line (connects to Toei Asakusa Line) and go to Daimon Station. Take the Oedo Line to Roppongi Station. Walk from Roppongi Station.
From Narita Airport
- From Narita Airport Station, take the Narita Express to Tokyo Station. From Tokyo Station, take a taxi or the subway.
- Take the Airport Limousine Bus to Akasaka Area 120 minutes.
Time From Subway Station (Walking)
Roppongi Station via Hibiya Line Exit 1C - 3 minutes
Roppongi Station via Oedo Line Exit 3 - 6 minutes
Access by Vehicle
Via Shuto Expressway's Iikura and Kasumigaseki exits - 10 minutes
From Tokyo Station - 30 minutes
From Narita Airport - 90 minutes
From Haneda Airport - 40 minutes
- Distances to the Hotel
Tokyo Tower - 2.4 km
Mori Tower - 600 meters
Ginza - 7.4 km
Tokyo Big Sight - 8.7 km, 20 min. by car